Chocolate and mint equal the perfect pair, am I right? It’s one of my favorite combinations and I’m here to share a secret one-of-a-kind Chocolate Mint Cookie recipe you’ll wonder how you ever lived without! Once you try these ridiculously amazing cookies, there’s no going back.
These ooey-gooey chocolate mint cookies are so yummy, it’s hard to imagine how they are even healthy! They're completely vegan and filled with hidden superfood greens. These delicious cookies are something the whole family will enjoy.
We’re all about the good stuff because we know our bodies and taste buds deserve it. With that said, let’s check out these wholesome ingredients and quite simple steps to some incredible Chocolate Mint Cookies.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (like Bob’s Red Mills organic flour)
- ½ cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 scoop Daily Dose Greens
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup no sugar added chocolate chips (like Lily’s dark chocolate chips)
- ¾ cup coconut oil softened (or apple sauce for a low-fat version)
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg replacer (like Bob’s Red Mills vegan egg replacer)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the flour, cacao powder, Daily Dose Greens, baking powder, coconut sugar, and sea salt to a mixing bowl and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut oil or applesauce, water, and vanilla. Mix well until smooth and then pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg replacer and mix until there are no clumps.
- Scoop the dough by the rounded tablespoon onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until the center of the cookies is set.
- As tempting as it is to dive right in, allow cookies to cool before enjoying!
As soon as you take a bite, you’ll be feeling like a cookie master! When you’re in a brownie mood, check out these decadent brownies filled with hidden healthy greens.