Craving chocolate? Look no further than this decadent Chocolate Avocado Pudding that tastes so much better than the sugary alternative! Made with whole food ingredients, this is a tasty dessert or mid-day snack you can feel amazing about enjoying.
I know what many of you are thinking! Avocado isn’t for dessert. But, it most definitely can be! If we can cure our sweet tooth with yummy healthy foods, then why not? Avocados not only make this Chocolate Avocado Pudding nice and creamy, but they also provide us with so many health benefits. Avocados contain an abundance of vitamins, are good for a healthy heart, improve digestion, and the list goes on.
I personally love avocados, but if you have a fear of tasting avocado in your pudding, no need to. You truly wouldn’t even know it’s there if I hadn’t told you. This also means that this is the perfect snack for the little ones who need more superfoods in their diet.
Now let’s get ready to prepare this deliciousness!
- 1 cup frozen avocado cubes (You can find these in the frozen food section or prepare your own.)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Daily Dose Greens
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Raw cacao nibs for serving
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Divide pudding into bowls, sprinkle raw cacao nibs on top, and enjoy!
The best part of this recipe may be that there are only two steps! Who doesn’t love a quick and easy recipe that tastes incredible? I bet it’s safe to say that once you make this pudding one time, it’ll become a new household favorite!
If you thought you found a gem in this recipe, there’s more where that came from. Take a look at our Ooey Gooey Chocolate Mint Cookies.