Are you looking to boost your milk supply and have a delicious sweet treat that you can make in minutes? Well, we’ve got the perfect one for you!
This Mint Chip Nice Cream not only has 2,000mg of Sunflower Lecithin per serving, but is loaded with other superfoods for your boobs!
It's oh so nice in so many ways starting with how quick, healthy, and delicious it is.
Many times, as fun as it sounds, we avoid making ice cream at home. We may assume it takes a lot of work, time, and some sort of machine. Not this Mint Chip Nice Cream! All you need is 4 ingredients, a blender, and a few minutes.
This refreshing dessert is made with only a few ingredients, it’s 100% vegan, and it’s incredibly yummy. It doesn’t get much better than that, right? This one here might top anything you’ll find at your local ice cream shop. Not only is this recipe hassle-free and tasty, but it’ll provide you the nutritional foundation you and your baby need.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients and simple steps to deliciousness!
- 1 scoop of Daily Dose Greens
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
That’s seriously it! These four ingredients will result in creamy, sweet ice cream in no time.
- Once you’ve gathered your ingredients, toss the bananas and plant-based milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next add in a scoop of Daily Dose Greens and blend more.
- Hand mix in chocolate chips.
- You can soft-serve your ice cream right out of the blender. Or, you can place the ice cream into a container and freeze for up to several hours or until it’s reached your desired consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!
And, there you have it! With just 4 ingredients and 5 easy steps, you’ve got a delectable treat that anyone will love. This one is so easy-breezy that it’s perfect for the kids to join in, too.
If you’re looking for more mouth-watering desserts, check out this delightful chocolate avocado pudding!